[support] How to add a view to a Book TOC

LESLIE FRIESEN FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us
Sat Nov 28 06:12:11 UTC 2009

I'll check it out. Thanks so much, Shai.

Leslie

>>> Shai Gluskin <shai at content2zero.com> 11/27/09 7:52 PM >>>
Leslie and all,

I think the insert_view module is what you need. The book modules
requires a node in order to become a part of it's hierarchy.

Insert_view uses an input filter to insert a view into a node. The
syntax is well documented and easy to use.

With D6 and Views 2 "attachment" functionality, there are use cases
that you can now do within Views that used  to require insert_view.
However, your use-case cannot be done with attachments and is a use
case in which the insert_view module still makes sense.

http://drupal.org/project/insert_view

Shai Gluskin

On Nov 27, 2009, at 7:08 PM, "LESLIE FRIESEN" <FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us