[support] approach with multiple levels of data

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 22:22:50 UTC 2009

Hello Justin, others,

Sorry if my description was not clear.

Here is the solution I am implementing:

http://fountain-city.com/sample.png

Only, at the moment I can't use "N Rows" in a layout because that has to
be predetermined by the layout. So my question was: is there a way to
make a layout with a dynamic number of rows, as apposed to a fixed number?

The length [N count] would be controlled by the number of sub-array
Nodes [CCK category field] for a given page [another CCK field].

So 1 CCK field for PAGE [first argument] and another CCK field for ROW
[human value is specific per page, but relates to the row it appears in,
the second argument].

Each row has 3 or more views in it, and each view will call up more than
one node.

Each row also has a header, which controls the accordion roll up of the
sub area. That part, including creating a custom Panels Style Plugin so
that the top item of each row is in it's own distinct DIV, I have under
the belt.

I hope this is more clear now!

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Kindly,