[support] approach with multiple levels of data

Justin Gruenberg justin.gruenberg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 20:54:45 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 12:00 PM, sebastian <inforazor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Shai,
>
> I intentionally was avoiding using Drupal terms, so that I could explain
> more in general what I was trying to achieve, rather than refering to a
> specific solution.

I think you'd have better luck if you described exactly what you are
trying to do, because you are using 'views' and 'panels' which are
both drupal modules.

It really isn't clear what you're asking.  You can add views (as in,
provided by the views module) to a panel.  You can use selection rules
to decide what variant of a panel is displayed.