[support] webserver_auth

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Nov 30 16:54:06 UTC 2009

I'd check session/cookie settings to make sure you understand how long these sessions are supposed to last.  It's possible that you're drupal session is outlasting your browser session. Also, verify that this behavior exists even after you explicitly click the logout link in drupal (that should eliminate this as a problem).

webserver_auth doesn't do anything if the user is already logged into drupal, and the default drupal install often leaves you logged in across browser sessions. (Depending on your php.ini settings of course).