[support] webserver_auth

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 18:59:30 UTC 2009

OK, after looking at the problem more I found out thatDrupal knows the user
but I have added a block with the following code to display the users name:
<?php global $user;
if ($user->uid)
{
  print(t('Welcome <b>'));

*  print (t($user->name)); *
  print (t('</b>'));
}else {
?>
<?php } ?>

the statement "print(t($user->name));
Is the one that is at fault.  Some how it displays other users name but when
I go
to the http://www.drupal/user link the account is the correct user and the
block is
still displaying someone else.

I will try displaying the _SERVER["REMOTE_USER"]

:-)