[support] how do I get ubercart to grant a download after the order status changes from pending to payment received?

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 08:34:26 UTC 2010

Are you using File downloads module for ubercart. More information like link
to the ubercart documentation u are reading, ubercart version and the
modules u have enabled and using would be helpful.

I have cc'ed Mukesh Agarwal who has recently built a similar system
hopefully he will be able to help.

Cheers
Dipen