[support] how do I get ubercart to grant a download after the order status changes from pending to payment received?

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:19:52 UTC 2010

Yes I am using the File downloads module for ubercart and it is enabled.

Link for the ubercart documentation:
http://www.ubercart.org/docs/user/3345/selling_files

I am using the current Ubercart version which is 6.x-2.2

Listed below are all the Ubercart enabled modules:

Ubercart - core
	Cart	6.x-2.2
	Conditional Actions
	Order	6.x-2.2
	Product	6.x-2.2
	Store	6.x-2.2
	Attribute	6.x-2.2
	Catalog	6.x-2.2
	File Downloads	6.x-2.2
	Payment	6.x-2.2
	Reports	6.x-2.2
	Roles	6.x-2.2
	Shipping	6.x-2.2
	Shipping Quotes	6.x-2.2
	Tax Report	6.x-2.2
	Taxes	6.x-2.2
Ubercart - extra
	Cart Links	6.x-2.2
	Product Kit	6.x-2.2
	Stock	6.x-2.2
Ubercart - fulfillment
	Flatrate	6.x-2.2
	U.S. Postal Service	6.x-2.2
	UPS	6.x-2.2
	Weight quote	6.x-2.2
Ubercart - payment
	2Checkout	6.x-2.2
	Authorize.net	6.x-2.2
	Credit Card	6.x-2.2
	CyberSource	6.x-2.2
	Google Checkout	6.x-2.2
	Payment Method Pack	6.x-2.2
	PayPal	6.x-2.2
	Test Gateway	6.x-2.2

John
On 4/7/10, Dipen <dipench at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you using File downloads module for ubercart. More information like link
> to the ubercart documentation u are reading, ubercart version and the
> modules u have enabled and using would be helpful.
>
> I have cc'ed Mukesh Agarwal who has recently built a similar system
> hopefully he will be able to help.
>
> Cheers
> Dipen
>
> On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 6:38 AM, John Mitchell <mitchelljj98 at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Within the ubercart documentation it states the following:
>>
>> Once a customer is granted a download they can go to My account >
>> Files to download the file.
>>
>> If the user generates an order and then the admin user edits the order
>> so that the full cost of the order is paid so that the order balance
>> goes down to 0 and the order status goes from pending to payment
>> received.
>>
>> My question is how do I get ubercart to grant a download after the
>> order status changes from pending to payment received?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> John Mitchell
>>
>> --
>> John J. Mitchell