[support] how do I get ubercart to grant a download after the order status changes from pending to payment received?

Mukesh Agarwal mike4u4ever2001 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 22:24:28 UTC 2010

Can you please give a little more explanation about the error/warning that
you receive when your order is complete and you don't get the file download
link?

There are 2 ways by which you can download files from products  that you
have purchased:

   1. Email -> The buyer gets an email with a one time link to download the
   file (is your mail server working? do you receive any email as invoice or
   order statement)
   2. Account Settings -> When you go to your account (or the next time you
   login), you can see a link from where you can access all the files that you
   have purchased.

Need more information to be able to make this work for you :-)

--
Cheers,
Mukesh