[support] Email notification on new user registration

KOBA | Hans Rossel hans.rossel at koba.be
Wed Apr 21 12:36:15 UTC 2010

The core trigger + actions modules should be enough for this.

With token module you have more options for the placeholders in the email
via token actions: define as advanced action a tokenized email.

Rules modules can add extra conditions, but does not seems necessary for
your request.

Hans
www.koba.be

2010/4/21 Nikhil Kala <writeme at nikhilkala.com>

> Hello,
>
> I want send email notification to site administrator, when a new user
> registers on the Drupal site.
> Is action and triggers are sufficient or I need to use Rules module?
>
> Secondly how I can send the username of the new registered user and site
> name in the email?
> I have tried *!username *and* %username *but it is not showing username
> of the newly registered user.
>
> Can any one through some light on this....
>
> Thanks,
> Nikhil Kala
> Blogs - http://www.nikhilkala.com
> Cell : +91-9822602183 | GTalk - kale.nikhil at gmail.com | skype -