[support] How can you enable larger groups of modules at the same time.

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 13:25:16 UTC 2010

I have noticed that if you try to enable too many modules at the same
time and then hit save configuration then it takes a while and then
returns a blank screen.  If you click on the modules link then all the
modules that you tried to enable are no longer enabled.

If I try to enable smaller amounts of these same modules they will stay enabled.

Has anyone also had this issue and how can you adjust so that you can
enable larger groups of modules at the same time.

Thanks,

John

--
John J. Mitchell