[support] multiple domains at same site

Alexander Arul alexander.arul at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 04:51:46 UTC 2010

Hello Drupal!

I've been working with Drupal for some time now and but I haven't used the
multi site capabilities till now. Please guide me with the best approach
towards this scenario:

- Multiple "brochure" sites (up to 10)
- Each having it's own unique domain "greentomato.com", "redchilli.com" etc
- Each site will have dual language English/Local
- Each website should have a different look and feel
- There has to be no links between each brochure (they cannot know of each
other’s existence for sensitive reasons) – i.e. No links between the
websites or admin module

I'm assuming this should be pretty simple to set up. I'm unsure about the
"Total Isolation" clause though. Any pointers on best aproaches, trouble
spots to avoid etc are hugely appreciated,

Thank you
Alex

P.s Drupal 7!! Can we use it in production yet?