[support] Need page refresh

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Thu Apr 22 15:59:53 UTC 2010

On 2010/04/22, at 11:03, sebastian wrote:

> You can address this with javascript, just figure out the code [google
> it] and then load that code on the appropriate pages.

Thank you for your response.  I thought about it but loading that to a block and/or a view node is what I couldn't figure out.  I can't refresh entire page automatically.  That would annoy my students.  I was under the impression auto update on Facebook isn't page refresh, or is it?

Views comes with Recent Posts.  I'd had thought it would be a popular demand to have it automatically updated without waiting for user to refresh.  'block_refresh' module author seems to be working on 6.x compatible module.  I was a little surprised that is the only module on the horizon I could find.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com