[support] How to display blocks in frontpage/blog page

Brian Choc bchoc at t4tcolorado.org
Sun Apr 25 22:56:00 UTC 2010

Based on what I understand you're trying to do, you do not need to use PHP
to accomplish this.
Set "Show on only the listed pages." and the type "<front>" and "/blog/*"
(or whatever the path is) on two lines in the box.
Then do the same thing with "Show on every page except the listed pages."
set.

Brian