[support] Problem creating lamp-vm.cfg

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Mon Apr 26 01:28:52 UTC 2010

Hi:

I'm a complete beginner and novice with Drupal.  The system I will use is
going to work on Ubuntu 9.04.

I started by doing an apt-get install for the version Ubuntu has
available.  I then consulted the handbook on installation at drupal.com
and began setting up a virtual machine.  I've gotten stuck at the
command:

vmbuilder vmserver ubuntu -c lamp-vm.cfg

The command gives an error:  "the path to the configuration file is not
valid:  lamp-v.mcfg.

I hunted around and found lots of lamp files but nothing that looks like
this.

I apologize if this is a common question but got a 404 not found message
when attempting to view archives of this list.

Thanks for any help.

Chris

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with great technology

870 Market Street, #653
San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone:  (415) 217-6667
fax:    (415) 962-2520