[support] Question about send parameters from Drupal to an external site

Robert Hicks robhyx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 17:11:03 UTC 2010

Sorry for the ambiguity, I mentioned a FORM just a means to see if the
iFrame could receive POST data, and this failed. The request never
made it to the iFrame.

Right now it works like this: User logs into the site which is managed
by Drupal. Drupal retrieves all of the data said user is able to
see/have access to. Drupal needs to send some identifier for each
piece of data to our external site running in Tomcat (these will
probably be primary keys in a table). This all works fine with the
iFrame Page if I specify all of those identifiers in URL (like
http://www.our-site/?a=1&b=2&c=3) but that is not desirable since I
would like to hide the data being sent between the two servers.

web http://www.hyxspace.com
aim hyx1138