[support] Drupal installs

Kieran Lal kieran at acquia.com
Tue Apr 27 03:52:11 UTC 2010

HI Roger,

I just tried installing Drupal 7 HEAD.  I got
Error message *PDOException*: *SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access
violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')
ORDER BY fit DESC LIMIT 0, 1' at line 1: SELECT * FROM {menu_router} WHERE
path IN () ORDER BY fit DESC LIMIT 0, 1; Array ( ) * in *menu_get_item()*(line
*417* of */Users/kieranlal/Sites/drupal/includes/menu.inc*).

This is after I did a fresh install of the DAMP installer:
http://acquia.com/downloads/mac-installer

Kieran