[support] 2 polls per node in drupal

Prkos prkos at prkos.hr
Wed Apr 28 15:26:40 UTC 2010

You can use Pollfield to have 2 polls on one node. I haven't used it
with workflow though so I don't know if it can be done but I'd love to
see about that too. Try asking in the issue queue.
http://drupal.org/project/pollfield

Do you need to change the workflow state after a user has voted, or
depending on what choice they chose? Did you intent to change the
workflow state after a certain number of votes or after just one vote?

Mihaela