[support] 2 polls per node in drupal

Mutuku Ndeti jnmutuku at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:53:33 UTC 2010

@Mihaela...I will look at pollfield.

I wanted to  change the workflow state, after the "any" authorised user
votes on the first poll (yes/No).  Then in the second state, other users
vote on the same node but on the second poll(1-10). Users authorized to vote
at the second poll should see results of poll 1.

I will look into pollfield and will let you know my experience.