[support] Removing Nagivation & Etc On Certain Pages

Tim Gustafson tjg at tgustafson.com
Fri Apr 30 02:59:14 UTC 2010

I'm working on a Drupal module that uses JavaScript to create a "pop-up"
effect whereby a mask layer with 50% opacity is drawn over the page content
and then an iframe is put on top of that and a page loaded in the iframe for
the user to interact with.  When they're done. the "pop-up" destroys the
iframe and the mask layer.  This is all working great.

No, for my question: when the iframe loads the content from my Drupal site,
the content has the navigation menu, header, footer and all the rest of the
trimmings, and what I really want is for the iframe to only have the content
area of the page.

Is there any way from within a drupal_get_form callback function to cause
Drupal to "hide" everything other than the content area of the page?

Tim Gustafson
831-332-1496
tjg at tgustafson.com
http://tgustafson.com/