[support] taxonomy view question

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Feb 1 21:45:22 UTC 2010

Leslie,

This is easy.

On the Views admin screen... clone that default taxonomy_term View and call
it something else (you might need to enable it before cloning it).

The row style is set to "node" -- that's fine. Click that "gear/settings"
icon to the right of "row style" and change from "teaser" to "full node".

Now give it a new path like taxonomyfull/term/% and voila, you are done!

If you want to make your new view the default one that is used when you
click on a taxonomy term anywhere, check out the taxonomy_redirect module. (
http://drupal.org/project/taxonomy_redirect)

Good luck,

Shai

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 3:09 PM, LESLIE FRIESEN <FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us