[support] ticket tracking system in drupal?

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed Feb 3 21:54:06 UTC 2010

The biggest/best comparison of these is at http://groups.drupal.org/node/17948

The project module on drupal.org is no longer particularly tied to the
concept of software development - especially if you don't enable the
project_release module.

Regards,
Greg

Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com