[support] Custom cck date values

ram prasath ramprasath_explicit at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 8 06:36:23 UTC 2010

HI Friends,

I had created  two fields for date as From Date & To Date. I had given a date value for From date Field only.But To Date field is also taking the same value of from date .If I had given
>From date & To Date values its corresponding values getting inserted in the database. If I gave
only Form Date & To Date as null .The To Date taking the value of From Date while it getting Inserted.

I want to insert the date what I had given for both the fields.If any thing is left empty I want null value to be inserted .

Thanks.

Regards

Ram Prasath