[support] can't install date or date_api module

JT Justman jjustman at uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 8 21:46:08 UTC 2010

Hi, Tina! Normally the downloaded module will be a single archive file,
which you would have to extract to make a folder.

http://drupal.org/getting-started/install-contrib/modules

It's not clear exactly where the process is going wrong in your case.
Could you post what operating system you are using, the exact steps you
took and what you saw when you were done?

Thanks!

JT