[support] Views 2 and Reverse node reference

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 05:00:16 UTC 2010

Hi Shai,

Thanks for the module but even after adding back referencing relationship in
artist content type to include album info as field, I dont see the field
available in "Add fields" Though on node view it does retrieve a list of all
albums from a default view called noderelationships_backref.

Here in I am trying to prepare a view for all artist in the sytem and show
up their album info beside each artist, I see that upon adding backref
settings to conten type it has added a autogenerated field to the manage
field section but that field is not accessible in views because that field
in itself is output of view.

Dipen