[support] Views 2 and Reverse node reference

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue Feb 9 10:51:47 UTC 2010

Dipen,

I'm answering in a very rushed way and don't have time to fully take in your
requirements...

But off the top of my head, I think you might find your answer via Panels'
"Contexts" functionality. (http://drupal.org/project/panels). Note: Sounds
like you are definitely an advanced user, but sometimes it takes a while to
wrap you head around Panels advanced functionalities.

Again, I'm hoping that others jump in as well.

best,

Shai