[support] Nodequeue blocks

Jacob Roufa jacob.roufa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 05:18:58 UTC 2010

Thanks for the help guys! I took your advice Dom and put in the space and
braces and it works great. Also going to try out the nodequeue_load_nodes()
later on. The code I had was created by a dev earlier than when I took on
the site so most of the work on it is very definitively not Drupal-y...
Workin' on cleaning it up! Also, Crell, I did use a view at first but it
didn't display the way I wanted and just figured instead of trying to make
another block-something.tpl.php and theming it from there I would just try
to fix the code. Thanks though! When I update to D6 I'll be using more Views
for sure. :)

Cheers!
Jake

Jake Roufa