[support] Trying to access/edit "user/login" form as Admin, but locked out: "You are not authorized to access this page."

Ben DJ bendj095124367913213465 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 23:41:09 UTC 2010

I've installed module(formdefaults).

Formdefaults' instructions say: "Navigate to the form you wish to modify ..."

Once logged in as Admin, works nicely on any/all forms, except ...

I'd like to edit my "user/login" form using it.

@ nav to "user/login", & I get:

           "You are not authorized to access this page."

How can I be "not authorized" ?   I'm Admin ...

Any help with this Catch22?  How do I access/edit the "user/login" form?

Thanks,

BenDJ