[support] Preventing an "add to cart" button when clicked to going to another page and just increment to the shopping cart

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:31:29 UTC 2010

It appears that when it is a popup with an "add to cart" button that
it does not go through the uc_ajax_cart but instead goes through the
default ubercart cart which refreshes the page.

Attachment of the popup window which contains the add to cart link
that when clicked on refreshes the page instead of going through ajax.

John

--
John J. Mitchell