[support] Drupal login from "other" site

Seth Freach sfreach at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 11:12:43 UTC 2010

If they need to be 2 truly separate sites, then what you describe would
be addressed with a Single Sign On (SSO) solution.
try:
  - http://drupal.org/project/sso
  - http://drupal.org/project/cas

(or, this might be possible using the OpenID implementation built into
Drupal core along with http://drupal.org/project/openid_provider ?)

Seth