[support] User/Security Issue

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Tue Jun 15 02:30:35 UTC 2010

I have created a role as Administrator and given it every permission on the
list.  That's partly why this seems so odd.

Chris

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010, Bob Morse wrote:

> What role is the user assigned? What permissions does that role have?
>
> On 6/14/10 6:12 PM, Christopher Gray wrote:
>> Hi:
>>
>> I defined my first user for Drupal, but that user must login every time they
>> access a different page in the system.  What happens is: they log into the
>> system,
>> then change to a new page.  When trying to change to the new page, the message
>> comes up:
>>
>>        "Access denied.  You are not authorized to access this page."
>>
>> They are invited to login and as soon as they do that, the page is made
>> available.  This happens on every change of page.
>>
>> We tried lowering the IE security from Medium HIgh to Medium on the advice of a
>> friend, but this didn't change anything.
>>
>> We also told IE to always allow cookies in a session.  Still, no change.
>>
>> Please point us to a solution for this or to the relevant sections in the
>> Guides for such issues.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Chris

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with innovative technology and superior health products

870 Market Street, #653
San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone:  (415) 217-6667
fax:    (415) 962-2520