[support] HELP! Admin page won't show

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 20:29:40 UTC 2010

It appears to be a theme issue. The #main-body div is being shifted over due
to a fixed-height on the #horiz-menu container.

In template.css, removing the height attribute of #horiz-menu seems to fix
it in Firefox. See http://imagebin.ca/img/BFcL6l.png

So, delete "height: 41px;" line 173 of template.css