[support] Passing multiple values into a single Views argument

Neil Coghlan neil at esl-lounge.com
Sat Nov 20 13:14:45 UTC 2010

I have a view where I have selected User:uid as an argument and I am
using a sql query in the "Provide Default Argument" part. The problem
is, usually, the sql query is passing muliple UIDs back. How would I
pass all of them into the argument to be used by the view.

At the moment, the view is only taking the first one.

so, here is a simplified version of my php code:

global $user;
$result = db_query("SELECT node.uid FROM {node}
WHERE node.type = 'profile'");
$member = db_fetch_object($result);
return "$member->uid";

on my current db, this returns 3 UIDs...the view only takes the first one.

Thanks

Neil