[support] How can I allow users to select published/not_published content?

Jarry mr.jarry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:44:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

my users want to have possibility to select when the content
they create is published. Reason is, they have problem to create
the whole article during one session, and if they do not publish
it (even half-finished), the content gets lost. So they want
to have the possibility to write just half of the article,
not to publish it immediatelly, return to it later, finish it,
and then publish.

How can I allow it?

There are default workflow options in content-type settings,
with note "users with the administrator nodes permissions
will be able to override these options". But quite naturally,
I do not want to give to all my users administrator permissions!

Jarry