[support] Views Questions - How to show the data from custom table

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 03:08:44 UTC 2011

Thanks Nancy.
D7, yes I need to move one day, but not now.

In D6, I am trying either through available modules or through a custom
module or PHP, want to show specific data in View.
I have basic knowledge on PHP, SQL query (learnt recently - me from a
different background C, assmbly -- etc), atleast a high level hint will help
me to great extent.

Best Regards
Austin.