[support] How can I allow users to select published/not_published content?

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 7 23:23:42 UTC 2011

The funny thing about not having administer nodes permission is that the
fieldsets are still there, just marked as disabled. So at my last big gig, I
just wrote a small hook_form_alter and turned that one fieldset back on. Ir you
can look at the Override Node Options module if you can't code that simple hook.
Then you can do a simple Views block to show their unpublished content (or
add the simple query to your little module).

Nancy

From: Jarry
Reason is, they have problem to create
the whole article during one session, and if they do not publish
it (even half-finished), the content gets lost. So they want
to have the possibility to write just half of the article,
not to publish it immediatelly, return to it later, finish it,
and then publish.