[support] Argument passing

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 03:39:48 UTC 2011

See
http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/developer--hooks--core.php/function/hook_menu/6

Integers in page arguments correspond to the index of %placeholder in the
URL, counting from 0

0 = accountant
1 = edit
2 = registry
3 = % (whatever is present in the URL)

In your example, the URL accountant/edit/registry/foo will return
drupal_get_form('accountant_registry_form', 'foo') which calls
accountant_registry_form($form_state, 'foo').