[support] Fwd: "Read more" edit

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Apr 13 20:17:23 UTC 2011

Nan,

See my full response at:

http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/support/2011-April/017477.html

With string overrides, the problem is that there may be markup, or even
replacement tokens inside the t() function. For the replacement to work, you
need get the whole contents of the existing text in the t(), which often
means finding it in the code.

In this case, what is in the t() function is:

Read more<span class="element-invisible"

Shai