[support] multilingual site

Adam Tong helpcomm at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 16:00:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

I installed successfuly the variable and internationalization modules. I'm able at this moment to see the language link on each page, and once this link is clicked I have the page in that language as I entered it. What I would like to do is have the language link at the top of the page, and then when the link is clicked evrything should change to the choosen language (including the main menu). Is there a way to do that? is there any docs about this?

Thank you