[support] DRUPAL and menu item permissions

prothero prothero at geol.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 18 00:32:19 UTC 2011

Hector:
I think the following might work. Imn my case, I used the nodeaccess
module to set access permissions for specific nodes, then set it so
the role I chose could only view specific nodes. Then, the nodes that
are not allowed don't show up in the navigation menu. I did this to
hide an entire main item in the primary menu, so am not sure it will
will with individual sub-menu items, but suspect it will.
Good luck,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthednet.org/