[support] how do I pimp my book-menu in Drupal 7?

Tom Brus tombrus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 21:30:39 UTC 2011

Thanks Carl,

Yes, CSS would probably do 80% of what I want, I will google for how to
exactly do the theming bit. Would throwing in some java script give me
enough to do some animation-effects?

Does that mean that I do not need any extra module to have
properly looking (and animated) menus, as long as the basic structure stays
as it is?

Sorry if I sound kind of newbee, this is because I am (for drupal at least).

-Tom