[support] how do I pimp my book-menu in Drupal 7?

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 21:55:56 UTC 2011

> Does that mean that I do not need any extra module to have
> properly looking (and animated) menus, as long as the basic structure stays
> as it is?

I generally do this from scratch, though combinations of menu_block and
nice_menus may suffice.

Drupal ships with jQuery, so it is best to use that library for animations.
The Drupal.behaviors syntax is the proper implementation, which is not
well-documented, but there are many examples in Drupal core/contrib and
perhaps some blog post tutorials on the web.

If the JS is particular to a single theme, the best way to add the file is
generally via http://drupal.org/node/171205#scripts