[support] help?

Tatiana Kornienko tatiana.kornienko at op.pl
Tue Apr 26 07:17:59 UTC 2011

Welkome.

I only one question;
Who can help daughter show all achievement in Vancouver from 23.06.2011?

My daughter disabled on carriage is talent person;
Daughter is autor publish 3 book, medale dance on carriage,
winner contest, write own good project on subject development jornalist among disabled and people healthy.
Unfortunately projct in Poland no accept owing to limit money for disabled.
Daughter would like all that show in Canada  but limit money on departure.
I mother Olesi/ name daughter/  pensioner little pension,
daughter have sociale pension, our famile budget 500$ on 2 person.
Will you kindly help for daughter financiale in order to she
have possibillitation show all what she do and can do.

Tatiana Kornienko
ul.Pienkowskiego 5/34
02-668 Warszawa
Poland