[support] URL path settings

Adam Tong helpcomm at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 22:15:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm new to drupal (i'm using drupal 7 by the way). The only modules that I
installed until now are the internationalisation module and the variable module
because it is necessary to run the internationalization module. I don't want to
install more modules at this moment, because I'm just learning, and it is less
confusing. But if you tell me i have to install that to have aliases work i'll
do it once i'll need it in a production site.
the name of my alias is "article-downtown" i used other names not having even
the hyphen but did not work.
I'm sure i did somewhere wrong somewhere but have no idea where. At the
beginning i played a lot with the settings...

Thank you