[support] URL path settings

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:54:35 UTC 2011

What exactly did you enter into the url-alias field when editing the page?
Do you have a leading slash? If yes, remove it.
Also: Are you using Global Redirect to make sure your alias is always used
(doesn't matter now since the alias doesn't work, but will be handy once it
works). I always use the pathauto and global redirect modules, and change
aliases only if I have a specific reason.

Ursula