[support] Any dedicated server hosting to recommend ?

Nicolas Tostin nicolast at logis.com.mx
Wed Apr 27 16:10:16 UTC 2011

Thanks for the tip, I'm not a sysadmin but I have to in order to keep costs reasonnable (and get some new knowledge too).
$229 for a managed server is quite reasonnable, but I'm very surprised to be unable to find decent dedicated server for reasonnable price in the USA.
OVH offers a Core i5 with 8GB, 2*1TB Raid 1 drives for $80, for the same price I've got only 2GB instance in Rackspace Cloud.
Where is the OVH american counter part ? :/