[support] Any dedicated server hosting to recommend ?

Skip Taylor avskip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:31:33 UTC 2011

I use corenetworks.com for my dedicated server. Good prices, but they are
UNMANAGED.  You do it all, which is not a problem for me, but may be if you
aren't used to running a server.  They do not offer any backup services
either, that's up to you as well.

I believe they are located in Michigan somewhere.