[support] Any dedicated server hosting to recommend ?

Marilyn Langfeld langfeldesigns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:29:31 UTC 2011

Great conversation. Thanks for all of the information.

I'd be interested in your thoughts about Acquia's new DevCloud offering. It
seems comparable to what is being discussed (at $150/month), allows multiple
sites, and has what looks like great controls for developers, new and
experienced.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:55 AM, Jeff <jeff at wildcoast.com> wrote:

> On 27 Apr 2011, at 11:20 PM, Nicolas Tostin wrote:
>
> Linode was also one of my original choice, but the price is the same, I'm
> not very comfortable paying $160/mo for a 4GB VPS when OVH give me much more
> power for half the price.
> I may be too stubborn and focalized on this provider :D
>

> Yes. ;-)

Best, Marilyn

Mobile: 202-390-8847 mobile
Skype: mlangfeld