[support] General Drupal question

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 29 00:29:15 UTC 2011

Nope, just an oversight in haste. It would work as well, and could have some
advantages (think about some of the data being a field of the term). I seriously
doubt Taxonomy is ever going away - it's a highlighted feature of Drupal.

Nancy

From: Warren Vail
I notice you didn't suggest Taxonomy as a solution for Departments, is that
something we can look forward to seeing depricated soon?  Are there trends of
this kind showing up in Drupal discussions? You know, things on the way in,
things on the way out?  Perhaps you can give us a list of each?