[support] IE 8 Crash with Drupal 7.14

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 06:55:33 UTC 2012

Came to know from http://drupal.org/node/1352378 that, showing the body
image makes site crash in IE8.
I just commented it. Next it is not crashing. But I got now issues to
resolve
1. The second site bar block (Zen sub theme), not showing up in footer are.
2. How do I show the background image.

Few guys have advised in above link, that showing the background image by
class, they have avoided IE8 crash.
Can somebody please tell how to show the background image by class.., its
bit new for me...

Also How do I enforce the block to show up in right side instead of buttom
area.

Thanks
Austin