[support] drupal sire is not working after migration

Alok Singh Mahor alokmahor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 18:33:59 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I wanted to reinstall my Linux so I backup the my drupal site without
clearing chache and disabling clean url and without retaining the
permissions.
I simply use the command in my shell (cp -r /var/www/drupal ~/DATA)
and backed up databse using mysqldump

now after reinstalling my OS I just copied my drupl site to same place in
/var/www
and I set
chown www-data:www-data /var/www/drupal/sites/default/setting.php
chown www-data:www-data /var/www/drupal/sites/default/files

and restored mysql database properly with same name.
setting.php is correct

but when I am opening http://localhost/drupal its showing blank page
please tell me where I am wrong? and what went wrong?
is it happening because of chache and clean url?

thank you